Date of Birth:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Channel Management – Product Development – Bid Management
Results oriented commercial engineer with extensive sales and marketing experience in the Corporate and Wholesale ICT market. Team player with strong analytical skills. Comfortable in operating in a cross-functional and highly dynamic organization. Experienced in creating winning solutions in multi-disciplinary bid teams. International background and orientation. Fluent in Dutch and English.
Additional capabilities in:
• Business Planning • Change Management • International tourism & hospitality
– Improved business management with several portfolio forecasting & analysis models.
– Increased ease of sale and lowered business risks with a cross-company simplified and flexible customer contract framework.
– Business development in underdeveloped Sales Channels, including telemarketing and training, resulting in lead generation for 5 million Euro in additional contract value.
– Creation of 4% average additional EBITDA in customer bids in which I acted as Consultant.
– Product commercial lead in major Customer opportunities, realizing sales results exceeding 100 million Euro revenues per contract.
– Successful development and launch of Next Generation network services, resulting in a tenfold increase of annual product revenues over a three-year period.
Dive professional – Worldwide, July 2013 – Current
Infinity Expedition – South Pacfic & SE-Asia.
The Dive Centre – The Big Fish – Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
Divine Diving – Komodo, Indonesia.
VIP Diving – Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands.
Utila Dive Center – Utila, Honduras.
PADI Dive Instructor
SCUBA diving instructor and guide at various highly rated dive centers and an expedition sailing vessel. Further responsibilities in marketing & sales, Cruise Director and as sailing crew.
Koninklijke KPN N.V. – The Hague, The Netherlands, August 2001 – December 2012
Senior Product & Marketing Manager Cloud Services, KPN International (July 2010 – December 2012)
– Development of the International Cloud Infrastructure services, consisting of Datacenter, Security and Network products. Revenues of 8 million Euro and 25% growth realized annually.
– Activities include: creating Sales Channels focus with training, workshops and Customer targeting; product quality improvements in processes and systems.
– Maintain marketing and business development relations with external parties, such as industry analysts and technology partners.
Channel Manager, KPN International (September 2008 – June 2010)
– Distribution management of KPN International portfolio in KPN’s Dutch Sales Channels, with an annual revenue target exceeding 100 million Euro.
– Managing the relationship with the Sales Channels, involving Funnel management, support in customer bids, campaigns, Sales communication and training.
Senior Consultant, KPN Sales (November 2006 – August 2008)
– Management and Sales Consultant for (pre) sales activities for enterprises in top 500 – 3000 segment.
– Acting in customer bids with individual contract values exceeding 2 million Euro.
– Consultant to the Management Team, focused on defining and improving (pre) sales and organizational processes and reporting structure.
– Responsible for optimizing overall P&L on customer level for KPN Data & Voice portfolio
Product Manager, Network Services (March 2004 –October 2006)
– Product management (P&L responsibility) for innovative (Ethernet VPN) network services with annual revenues of 50 million Euro in the Corporate and Wholesale market segments.
– Activities include: financial management of portfolio; product development following NPD methodology; Sales Channels and Customer workshops.
– Development of Next Generation Network services, realizing annual doubling of revenues.
– Product commercial lead in multi-disciplinary Bid teams for major Customer opportunities. Junior
Junior Product Manager, Transmission Services (September 2001 – February 2004)
– Product management (P&L responsibility) for traditional (SDH) and DSL network services with annual revenues of 40 million Euro in Corporate and Wholesale market segments.
– Responsible for negotiations and management of Datacenter purchasing contracts with a value of 0.3 million Euro annually.
Billiton Maatschappij Suriname N.V. – Onverdacht, Suriname, June 1999 – August 1999
Ruhrkohle Bergbau A.G. – Westerholt, Germany, June 1997 – August 1997
PADI Divemaster, PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, IAHD Dive Pro.
Travel, SCUBA diving, Audio/Video, gadgets, cars, aviation, wristwatches, alpine skiing.