Seeing that you are reading this, you probably have noticed I started a blog/website. It was something I wanted to do for a while, but never got around to… (blame not so great internet in South Pacific.)
Why I started this:
– Having beers with friend telling my adventures of the last few years, I’ve been told so many times to write it down. So well, here it is!
– My non Facebook family and friends want to keep updated of what I’m up to.
– Sharing tips, skills or other knowledge with interested readers.
– A place to showcase my professional experience for potential clients or employers.
– Just wanting to learn how to make a website.
Continuing the last point, I’m still on a pretty steep learning curve. So expect some things to not work, layouts to change and much more. For instance I found out it is better to decide on your domain name before you arrange your hosting and e-mail addresses…
Luckily here in Bali I’m not in the worst environment to sit behind the laptop learning. My little apartment has good internet, a nice breezy balcony to work on and a fridge to keep the Bintang cool. And if I want a change of scenery enough coffeeshops nearby to settle down for a good cappucino.
Menno has had the travel bug ever since spending his childhood in the tropics. In 2013 he left his office career and is now diving and sailing the world.
He enjoys sharing the beautiful underwater world and exploring remote islands. He gets his kicks when he can help fellow travelers have an amazing life-changing experience.